Meeting Scotty & Rocky

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waldo said:
Scotty..have ya shown any of your friends back home how to make a tukey caller ?
smiley36.gif

Soon as i wake up from all the driving Waldo.

PS The Texas flapjacks are cactus.
The #$%^%$ fried them right in front of me.
They got even with me for all my wise remarks that i ever said.

We couldn't resist opening Waldo's Chocolate Raspberry wine last night. It was soooooooo good, Waldo. We will savor all the rest. Thanks so much for the assortment. Hope you enjoy the orange wine.

And, Waldo, that peach muscadine cobbler was out of this world delicious. Everyone enjoyed it.

PolishWineP said:
I want to know about the turkey call!

OK PWW
The @#$%$# waldo had the attention of the whole gang as he said he was going to show us all how to make a home made inexpensive turkey call that worked well

He gets a plastic fork and breaks one of the teeth out of it leaving three.
Then he asks for PIECE OF PAPER from a small pad WHICH HE FOLDS IN HALF AND THEN HALF AGAIN.
Carefully and very deliberity the #$%^%$ folds the ends of this paper forming a couple of pockets.

The folded paper is almost the exact same size as the fork, not including the handle.

He carefully slips the fork into the folded paper, examines it carefully and presses the paper down a bit tighter.

All eyes are on Waldo as he raises the paper covered end to his lips and says in a loud grinning voice

HERE TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY--HERE TURKEY TURKEY

IWAS SORRY I HAD LEFT MY PISTOL IN THE CAR
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

WE ALL HAD A ROYAL LAUGH AT THAT MOVE
smiley36.gif

smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
The gang wants waldo to come to the next gathering in kentucky
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

Edited by: scotty

Miss Rocky said:
We couldn't resist opening Waldo's Chocolate Raspberry wine last night. It was soooooooo good, Waldo. We will savor all the rest. Thanks so much for the assortment. Hope you enjoy the orange wine.

And, Waldo, that peach muscadine cobbler was out of this world delicious. Everyone enjoyed it.

Thanks miss Rocky
Glad everyone enjoyed the cobbler and you and scotty my choc/rasberry. My next batch I think I may add a tad more rasberry. What do you think?

I like it the way it is. Don't try to fix something that is not broken. I am sure we will enjoy the other wines as much since they were created by an expert.
smiley2.gif

Back