MAybe This Will Help Me Out

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Found this on eBay and maybe it will be a tool I can use easier than the Acidometer kit or at least be a companion to it to help me learn better how to use it.

2006-07-05_174634_chk1-3.jpg

2006-07-05_174607_checker1-full.jpg

That will get rid of the litmus paper, but you will still need the test kit for the TA.

Sorry to tell you that

Pete

The litmus paper is where I was having my most problems Pete. Interpeting those colors was a hassle for me to say the least. I am going to try it again and again and again until I get it down.

You will still need the cleaning solution, storage solution and the 4.0 buffer solution. You need both the 4.0 and the 7.0 to properly calibrate your pH tester and you will need to properly clean and store it.

I have that same one. I use it for the pool.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

geocorn said:
You will still need the cleaning solution, storage solution and the 4.0 buffer solution. You need both the 4.0 and the 7.0 to properly calibrate your pH tester and you will need to properly clean and store it.

Thanks George
smiley5.gif
I think I may just give up on this TA and PHtesting portion and stick to the tester God gave me. HEY !! Anybody wanna deal on a brand new, unused HAnna tester

Hey george do you have any of those. I hope but eckraus sells the meter and the recalabration kits as well.

You and me Waldo! If Bert doesn't do it no acid testing gets done!
smiley9.gif
I'm that seat-of-your-pants kind of person and he loves instructions! (At least for wine and beer stuff.)

Latest posts

Back