mason jars

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't get the labels off Corona without a lot of work. I recommend Pilsner Uruquell, the best beer ever.

Well in that case guess where I am going after work, Hello Mr. Uruquell.

Thanks

uavwmn,
thanks for answering my question, and thank you for what you do for our country
smiley20.gif

And remember to tell your friends! It's an earth friendly project! But no screw tops, only good, old-fashioned crown caps!

PeterZ,
It is a nice beer but at $9.15 a six pack +dep and tax not so much. We will have6 of them touse to bottle though.

But willfind other usable bottles.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Check local transfer stations if you have them there. I get all my wine bottles there for free or with a little gentle persuasion of the liquid kind in exchange.

Scott, after spending 20 1/2 yrs in the military, retiring, then coming back to instruct these young men and women, I feel good at the end of the day.
smiley4.gif

I have used mason jars and sealed them quite nicely using a foodsaver vacuum sealer with the attachment for jars.

I had pictures on my website of a few of those jars, but I removed them, I think. I will put them back up this weekend, if your interested, check there.

Salute!
smiley1.gif

Well Salute back at ya, I will check out the pictures. Don't know if can get authorized to purchase another item, like the vacuum seal but am interested in and learning about all aspects of this very addicting hobby.

ThanksEdited by: Scott

Latest posts

Back