• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Used Floor Corker

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 18523

Reaction score
Hi, I am in the market for a used floor corker (prefer Italian, but willing to look at portuguese) that is in good shape. I am upgrading from a hand model. If there are any deals out there on new, happy to hear them, but have not been able to find any as of late. Appreciate the help on this.
Rich

Also check with some LHBS's that lend or rent corkers - there are some that replace them and sell off the used ones after a period of time at good prices.

Ya Think?

overkill.gif

I rented a floor corker enough times from the HBS to pay for itself. After spending 70 dollars in rent I went ahead and bought one. (70.00) Wish I would have invested in one earlier...OH WELL

Ya Think?

overkill.gif

OK, Runningwolf! That's the funniest animation I believe I have ever seen! I had a great laugh from that one... and I needed it.

Reminds me of my ex-wife and myself... in case you haven't guessed it, she was the one with the fork and the big hammer!

Thanks

Oh, $10. I also have a quantity of 5 Gal. carboys, and some other equipment. Used to make 55-60 gal. of wine each year, cannot anymore.

I Will offer $35 dollars shipped for it if you still have it, can do paypal anytime...thx bill

It's been well-used but still is in pretty good shape. It hasn't been used in three years. Someone is ahead of you in line for it, though.

waiting on your paypal info to send cash to you, bill..:sm
Sorry for the delay. I'm in paypal purgatory. I haven't used it in a couple of years, so when I try to access my account, it says I don't have one, but when I try to open an account, it says I already have one. Awaiting a reply from paypal.

.thk you for the corker..great job with the packing apprc it...bill

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back