Other Looking for either a nice White. Also, a nice red that will go well with pasta

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbayav8er

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

What a great hobby! So far since I started in March, I've made a Vintners' Reserve Pinot Gris, VR Merlot, Island Mist Coconut Yuzu Pinot Gris, World Vineyards California Pink Moscato, Selection Chilean Malbec, and just about to bottle a Selection Spanish Tempranillo. Also, just started my Chocolate salted caramel dessert wine....Going to be starting the chocolate orange dessert wine this weekend.

Typically, my Fiancee and I take turns picking which kit we will start next. She prefers more floral and refreshing white wines, and I personally enjoy pretty much all varietals, just depending what I'm eating with it. Anyways, since I picked the Selection Tempranillo last, it's now time to start a nice white. Any suggestions? Also, after this batch, I would like a red wine with higher acidity levels that would be nice with pasta. Any suggestions? Probably a sangiovese or some other Italian varietal. I'm just not sure which specific kit to get.

Thanks!

My go to for pasta is chianti And if she liked the Pinot Gris she would love the Pinot Grigio or for more floral notes a Riesling

For a refreshing, floral white, try Viognier. For a food friendly red, how about a Valpolicella?

Latest posts

Back