Lobstah boat photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
To heck with the water I'm thinking about the lobsters!

That is a great picture! Maybe you could use it on a label sometime.

Daisy317

Reaction score
Your spelling of "lobstah" reminds me of my time in Bahstin... lol lowta lobstahs up theya ;)

jeepingchick

**Domestic Goddess**
Reaction score
it took me like 10 reads to figure out what a lobstah was LMAO!!!! i had to read it allowed to get it!!! ill blame the glass of wine in my hand LOL

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
it took me like 10 reads to figure out what a lobstah was LMAO!!!! i had to read it allowed to get it!!! ill blame the glass of wine in my hand LOL
Dan leads Nikki back to the corner.

jeepingchick

**Domestic Goddess**
Reaction score
Awwwwww DANGIT!!!

*scrambles to grab her wine glass before she gets put in corner*

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Cool Larry, I love it. Spent a few years here in Alaska as a commercial fisherman. You cant ever get the salt out of your blood!! Only those who have been there know...

Troy

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel bad for Nikki, do you thing it might be time to get her a stool to sit on?

Nikki in Boston you would be staning in the "Coe-nuh".

LOL

Daisy317

Reaction score
I'm starting to feel bad for Nikki, do you thing it might be time to get her a stool to sit on?

Nikki in Boston you would be staning in the "Coe-nuh".

LOL
No stool... Give her a primary bucket to sit on to keep warm :)

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
No stool... Give her a primary bucket to sit on to keep warm :)
your right the bucket does get warm. If your put your ear up to it and listen to those vibrating bubbles? try it!

Daisy317

Reaction score
your right the bucket does get warm. If your put your ear up to it and listen to those vibrating bubbles? try it!
Just make sure her bucket doesn't have an airlock... Wouldn't want to sit on that if I was her!

:)

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
I just KNOW, I am not prepared to make any comments....at this time.

::

Troy

jeepingchick

**Domestic Goddess**
Reaction score
*SHOCK* *HORROR* ROFLMAO!!!! to funny and ...ummmmm.....noooo, im good with out the airlock for this situation LOL!!!

Green Mountains

Reaction score
That photo takes me back to my 45 years in Maine. Spent much of it on the coast or visiting the coast. Always loved to see the lobster boats in the HAA BAA. Ayuh.

WhineMaker

Addicted Member
Reaction score
I know this isn't a lobstah picture, but this was taken at Perkins Cove in Maine last August.. The day they got hit with the huge waves from Hurricane Bill.. Luckily nobody was hurt when this wave crashed over the rocks, but it surprised a whole bunch of people.. After this wave hit, the police backed everyone away from the shoreline.. This was at high tide.. Wish I had taken a picture at low tide, because there were lobster traps mangled all over the place! If you are familiar with Perkins Cove the 2nd picture was taken from Jackies Restraunt looking towards the entrance to the marginal way...

What part of Maine did you live in Darren?

Last edited:

jeepingchick

**Domestic Goddess**
Reaction score
OMG those pics are wonderful!!! i love the ocean and was devistated when hubby wuddnt let us buy on the beach.... ya the house wudda been ALOT smaller and no yeard for what we could afford , but dang i love to watch waves roll and crash!!!

Lurker

Reaction score
Cool Larry, I love it. Spent a few years here in Alaska as a commercial fisherman. You cant ever get the salt out of your blood!! Only those who have been there know...

Troy[/QUOTE
On the water is the place to be. Thankfully, I get paid to be there. Problem right now is not much work around. Oops, did I say work? :h

Green Mountains

Reaction score
Darryl,

Grew up in South Bath, 15 minutes from Popham and 25 from Reid State Park. We also lived near by to Boothbay Harbor.

It's the mountains for us now though.