Lemon blueberry wine recipe?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zack67360

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am getting some experience under my belt now with wine, and have started venturing into flavor combinations and was thinking of a blueberry/lemon wine. Does anyone have a recipe for 5 gallons of this blend, or can you give me some tips on using lemon in a blend?
Thank you in advance.
zack

Hi all,
I am getting some experience under my belt now with wine, and have started venturing into flavor combinations and was thinking of a blueberry/lemon wine. Does anyone have a recipe for 5 gallons of this blend, or can you give me some tips on using lemon in a blend?
Thank you in advance.
zack

Hey Zack,
Go to Lon's site, skeeterpee.com, and it will give you a basic lemon wine. Then you can either go with his recipe or ferment the blueberries, add the lemon later, or make the lemon and add the blueberries at the end or ferment both together. Arne.

Thank you Arne. I will check out Lon's site and go from there. I might just add the lemon juice slowly while it's in the primary so not to shock the yeast.
zack

Latest posts

Back