labels im working on

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dominick

Reaction score
CAINTA-DI-SARDINA2-500x.jpg

Just worked on this one although its not the one im going to use.

I like it!!!

I'm confused tho...if you're not going to use it, what are you going to use?

Thanks!

Here is one for the Lambrusco.

lambrusco500x655.jpg

Just some ideas, will make some others.

Joan: I had pre-ordered some pre-made labels where they just stick ur name on the label. The labels I ordered are not original, so I figured id rather create my own artwork and labels from now on.Edited by: Dominick

I like the same design with the different colors scheme, something I have wanted to do but can never get myself to do it.

OMgoodness!!!

Beautiful labels.....Eventhough you have the same theme they are all individually......fantastic!!!!! Great planning, Distinctive!!!!!

Ramona

Dom, nice labels. Clean and crisp looking!! What software did you use?

Thank you!! - I been doing graphics for few years now, although its not my main profession, I do work close with Photoshop CS. -

Joan: I decided I will be using all 3 labels above, they should be here any day, I can wait to slap on the NERO Labels being thatit's already bottled up. - I really like the Nero, tastes great and is crazy strong. Good stuff. Think Ill be doing more Nero in the future.

If any of you guys need help with design or whatever I can try my best to lend you a hand or re-make a design for you or whatever, I work alot so I dont have alot of time, but I think I can help some forum members out if needed. - Dom

Latest posts

Back