Labeling Requirements

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

termini

Reaction score
Say Guys and Gals, I have been admiring some of the label designs that have been posted. And I was wondering if there is a minimum requirement , for personal use,for the information needing to be on the lable, Like maybe name of wine, maker of wine, and ABV, because I see that some of the labels have the ABV on them.
The one label that we have made so far just has the name of our wine and where it was made.
-----some how I am denied previous acess to attach pictures so my photo of what we did will have to wait..........
So anyways, still curious about the label thing...

Termini, there are no requirements. I like to put the year made and abv just so that I know what they are and as far as everything else like creativeness. just because I have time on my hands and the will to do it. Please email me the photo and i will get it posted on this thread or make a new 1 for you. This way I can see whats going on. My email address is [email protected] Also, please email me the exact name that you have on this file and the size of it and if there is something wrong I can PM you with the problem.

These are Termini's labels.
20080630_141518_P1010008.JPG

Termini, when uploading photos onto this site the size of the file of the photo has to under 150 kb. There is a simple resizing tool to do this and I will include the link below. Just download this simple tool and when you have a picture to upload or email to someone just right click on the file without opening it and choose resize the photo. The link below has a resizing tool for both XP and Vista. Your picture was about 212 Kbs.
Great job on the labels.

<div style="overflow: auto;">

Here is a step by step tutorial that will help you understand how to load pictures:

http://www.finevinewines.com/Wiz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2514

Edited by: wade

Termini, they are lovely labels. I'm starting on making my own labels too, as I've got a blackberry merlot (kit) and a raspberry-cranberry (scratch) almost ready. Ihope mine will have the simple elegance that yours do!

Latest posts

Back