Label program

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtbryda203

Reaction score
Hi guys! Does any one know if there is a program for the computer to make wine labels? If so where can I find it?

I use paint.net. Free download.
Import pic, adjust size, add text. Some use Gimp. I haven't tried it.

Avery has a template. As far as design goes, Picmonkey.com is easy to use. Just import your pics (if using them) and add effects and text.

i've made some pretty nice labels using avery ... you just print them on your home computer. Here's one I did using a photo of one of my paintings. I use the 6/page labels.

julia label.jpg

Could you share the Avery Label number to get 6 labels per sheet? Can't seem to figure it out.

Hey, you could try this new website that is designed specifically to help people create great wine labels. Pick from several templates and upload your own photos on some of the labels. You can either download a PDF and print yourself or have them shipped to you.
Enjoy!
http://www.thelabelry.com

This site is running really really slowly - has anyone else had problems?

I use coreldraw you can choose a label layout by lable #(ie avery 8164)
and then select a background pix. You only need to make one depiction of the lable and it prints all of them. No copy or cut and paste to duplicate the label.

Super Tuscan 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back