Kettle Pizza!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right, its on! Got a KP for Christmas and I'm hoping that's what will be cooking lunch today. :db

Excellent! Hopefully not too cold outside for you. Did you pick up a pizza wheel peel as well as the spinners? Start small and simple (like the videos suggest, keep it hot (~600) and use the semolina flour to keep it from sticking.

I think we are don for the season. Too cold outside!

It's supposed to be around 50 today - but it is never too cold for me to be grilling. Just made up a batch of sauce, but I'm starting with store bought dough. My normal dough is about a 7 hour process.

I didn't get the spinners, but have a stone and peel and a good supply of mesquite, apple, pecan and oak chunks.

You need to figure out a way to (try and) turn it as it will burn on the backside without turning it. I made a couple of pies using long BBQ tongs but they didn't work well at all. I ended up snagging the spinners from Amazon. They were cheaper than buying direct from the manufacturer even with a 20% off discount coupon!

Just saw these on Amazon! hey did not have these when I ordered. Great price! 50% of the cost from Kettle and Prime shipping!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back