Other Kenridge Founder's German Riesling

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDPLS

Junior
Reaction score
Has anyone ever made this? I saw this in a magazine and would like to try it. It costs around $200, which will be my most expensive kit to date.

MDPLS..

This q belongs in the Vineco forum. Perhaps a mod can move it.

I have never made this kit for myself, although it is on my "one of these days" list. When I ran a Ferment-on-Premises, a couple of customers had two favourite whites. This one and the KenRidge Showcase German Gewurztraminer (which is less expensive). One really liked them both and kept alternating between the two. The other preferred the Riesling but regularly made the slightly less expensive Gewurztraminer to save a little money.

BTW, both kits come with a Suss Reserve pack. Since I prefer these wines dry, I would add the Suss Reserve to the primary, and not sweeten at all. Some people prefer the kit with just half of the Suss Reserve added after stabilizing. Your choice, obviously.

(Should mention that the KRS German G'wine is our favourite white. Although there have been a couple of recent limited edition kits that we have also really liked.)

Steve

Back