Keeping Skeeter pee cold

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skor

Reaction score
I am going to hopefully make a very large volume of skeeter pee 100+ bottles, i will have to do it in a number of batches but wondered do i need to keep it cold right away or will it get funky if i leave it room temp for awhile before its chilled.

You should try to keep all your wines cool. I don't think room temp (72F) would hurt it. My Lab stays a nice 63-65F year round, so I just keep my wines in there and pass them into the frige as needed. If you don't have that advantage, you're going to need several friges to keep them all cold! ;)

I keep all mine in beer cases (I use grolsch bottles) and just put enough in the fridge for what I will be drinking. Never had any problem

This is lower alcohol "lemon wine" so treat it as such. When they ship wine from south america it is on a barge which is hot and sunny. When it gets to Texas, it goes in regular hot warehouses. So I seriously doubt that you would abuse your wine temp like the stuff they ship up here from chile so just enjoy the SP and serve it ice cold.

Latest posts

Back