It's all how you precieve it.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tenbears

Reaction score
My seventh birthday rolled around and I decided to treat myself to a day of indulgence.
I arose early got all gussied up and put on my favorite jeans, Old and rather worn I like them cus the gals comment how nice my but looks in them.
I headed off to the ABC store to get a bottle of my favorite wine. As I stood in line a young fellow whispered Hay old timer your fly is down, with a bit of a blush I zipped it up. Then I went to the meat market to get some Lamb chops For my birthday dinner, again as I was in line a young lady whispered Sir you are flying low. These darn pants I said as I zipped it up.
Off to dairy queen to order my double chocolate frozen cake, this time the clerk says, Your barn door is open, Darn these Pants! as I zip up my Pants.
Now I am beginning to think maybe I should go home and change, the zipper is obviously broken, but at this point I only have two more stops to make. One is to have a manicure and I will be sitting down, that should be safe, and the other is to pick the cake I ordered up. Should be able to get in and out without a problem.
I head over for my manicure and the lady at the counter assigns me a seat and say a manicurist will be with me in a minute. Soon the young girl comes over and sits down picks up my right hand a rubs and messages it a bit, Then she says I have never seen anything so shriveled and wrinkled in my life,, These darn pants I said. :slp :(

Latest posts

Back