• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO: Small Pack of Tannin Powder (Tannin plus, Tan'Cor)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deckardjk

Junior
Reaction score
I'm looking for some small doses (maybe 1.2 grams each) of one or both of:

Tannin Riche Extra (Tannin Plus)
Tannin Complex (Tan'Cor)

Shipping via morewine is cost prohibitive and I'm interested in punching up my wine kit a little as a newbie. It tastes good... but I do think it could use a touch more tannin.

I'd be willing to pay whatever via paypal + the cost of a stamp or two. Please let me know.

I'm looking for some small doses (maybe 1.2 grams each) of one or both of:

Tannin Riche Extra (Tannin Plus)
Tannin Complex (Tan'Cor)

Shipping via morewine is cost prohibitive and I'm interested in punching up my wine kit a little as a newbie. It tastes good... but I do think it could use a touch more tannin.

I'd be willing to pay whatever via paypal + the cost of a stamp or two. Please let me know.

Try one of our sponsors, Brew and Wine Supply (http://brewandwinesupply.com). They have Tannin Riche Extra (not sure about complex). Shipping appears to be $6. Not free, but not ridiculous.

Try one of our sponsors, Brew and Wine Supply (http://brewandwinesupply.com). They have Tannin Riche Extra (not sure about complex). Shipping appears to be $6. Not free, but not ridiculous.

Thank you for the suggestion... i just have a hard time spending $6 to ship 1 gram of product.

I'd rather kick a few extra dollars to another member who has bought in bulk than give those dollars to USPS.

deckardjk,
I was told last year from brewandwinesupply that if you only need a few grams of something to contact them to see if they could put it in small envelope and put stamps on it to send it to save a few $$. They are very helpful!!

TXWineDuo

deckardjk,
I was told last year from brewandwinesupply that if you only need a few grams of something to contact them to see if they could put it in small envelope and put stamps on it to send it to save a few $$. They are very helpful!!

TXWineDuo

Awesome. Thank you. I'll give 'em a call.

Brew and Wine Supply set me up. I can very much recommend them.

Thanks for the suggestion all.

Latest posts

Back