is there a real way to stay "signed in"?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wine newbee

Reaction score
I've noticed that in accessing this forum, I always end up having to enter e-mail and password even when I'd clicked" "remember this" on the previous access -- and even if that access was mere seconds before the 2nd sign-in.

Is there an actual way to stay signed-in?

Thx for any ideas .....

Mitch

Never had to renter unless I’m not on here for an extended amount of time. Maybe you don’t have cookies enabled or something.

I have a ton of security settings to the point it I keep a second browser open for some tasks but I stay signed in. Cookies sound like a good guess though.

I've noticed that in accessing this forum, I always end up having to enter e-mail and password even when I'd clicked" "remember this" on the previous access -- and even if that access was mere seconds before the 2nd sign-in.

Is there an actual way to stay signed-in?

Thx for any ideas .....

Mitch

Tell me if in app, laptop? If laptop what version of Win or Mac? Then what browser?
Have you cleared history and cookies lately?

(Also it is much better to put issues such as this in the Support forum so I will see it sooner.)

Latest posts

Back