Introducing a new meadery

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoutela

Junior
Reaction score
Hello fellow homebrewers! I just wanted to take a quick minute to announce the opening of my meadery, Melovino Meadery. We will be the first official meadery in the state of New Jersey, making it even more exciting of a new venture for me and my family.

This forum and community has always been a great help and resource of mine so I wanted to make sure I'd post up this great announcement here.

We have a Kickstarter campaign that just launched today. Your support would be awesome.

Melovino has some big things planned. This isn't your run of the mill startup out of a garage. We're meadin' strong!

Hoping you can help be a part of it all. If you can also, please share the link to our Kickstarter campaign on FB and Twitter.

Thanks again all!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/melovino/melovino-meadery

Good luck. I'm going to pledge. I think I will try a kickstarter campaign in the Spring.

I do wish I could pledge more but all my spare change is going into my own financial black hole. :) Good luck. Looks like you've made good progress on your campaign!

I do wish I could pledge more but all my spare change is going into my own financial black hole. :) Good luck. Looks like you've made good progress on your campaign!

However much, it is appreciated all the same.
Yes, making great progress so far. Still a long way to the goal though.
30 more days to go

Latest posts

Back