International Ag Expo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrawhide

Reaction score
Spent several hours at the World Ag Expo in Tulare, Ca (35 miles away) and wow is this the dream machine - i want one of those and one of these and maybe 6 of of of of of ooooooooooooooooooooooof - can't stop dreaming.

If you have never heard of it this is the largest in the WORLD. Many countries showing their wares and new equipment and I want some and more and more and more. STOP, gotta snap out of it - can't really afford much anyway.

Here is a link to the show

www.worldagexpo.com and to their videos

http://www.worldagexpo.com/Media/WAE-Videos.htm

Al, Vintage Nurseries are there and at this point they have 2300. Seem to be nice people. They usually have 100,000 at the start and always sell out.

The show is for 3 days only every year - at the nastiest weather time - cause it keeps farmers out of their fields except this year - the day was beautiful -72 degrees and dry and was not packed as usual. This was the first day and the last day is crazy as the vendors don't want to take home anything so they really cut deals.

Enjoyed the day - Ruth Ann went too for the first time and really enjoyed. Now she knows what I have been going to for the past 20 years or so.

Check it out and maybe we will see you here sometime.

rrawhide

Back