If i never post to this website again

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty

Reaction score
The reason will be that I just transfered my fruit coctail ((beverage???)) to a secondary under lock.
Well thats not so bad but i used the pulp to make fruit cocktail preserves. The 3 jars are cooling now and and will go into the refer this evening.
Tomorow morning I will try the whatever it is.
Need I explain further??
smiley3.gif

Scotty,
You are a brave man and we know you will come through this alive. The next time I see you I'm sure I'll be able bestow upon you some royal award for bravery in science or something like that.
smiley2.gif

PolishWineP said:
Scotty,
You are a brave man and we know you will come through this alive. The next time I see you I'm sure I'll be able bestow upon you some royal award for bravery in science or something like that.
smiley2.gif

It doesnt look like its getting thick. Does it have to cool first????

I just put it in the refer because the lids seated properly.

Mabe a DORK award . Something i can stick on the fruit cocktail coctail.
smiley4.gif
Edited by: scotty

That is quite humorous, Waldo. However, do you have a similar rhyme referring to homemade sausage andhomemade cheese and homemade bread and homemade peanut butter,etc.? Scotty gets into a lot of that stuff. Not to mention the chemicals he experiments with for making household products.I think I will keep this epitah in case I need it. Hopefully not too soon.

Scotty,

If it doesn't come out ok, just toss it off the bluffs back home.

Bwahhhhaaaaa....I can't do it as good as Waldo...

Ramona

Scotty is there any flavor left for jelly? Call it Ghost Jelly....

Miss Rocky,

You sound like you have the inside scoop on Scotty....what are these chemicals you speak of

rgecaprock said:
Bwahhhhaaaaa....I can't do it as good as Waldo...

Ramona

Scotty is there any flavor left for jelly? Call it Ghost Jelly....

The fruit cocktail jelly tastes just like fruit cocktail to me. I never made jelly before and i would like it to have been thicker. Im not sure how to do that if i make it again.

Rocky says she can taste the yeast in it. I cant taste it.
It goes on bread or toast easily but i would have been very pleased if it were thicker

Slap some peanut butter on it. Might be interesting....you are an adventerous man, Mr. Scotty!!!!

rgecaprock said:
Slap some peanut butter on it. Might be interesting....you are an adventerous man, Mr. Scotty!!!!
A synonym for adventurous is tightwad
smiley36.gif

Dont you ever get tired if having large companies controll so many parts of our lives?????

I really dont need to economize but i dont like being wrung out to dry.
Thats why I also use scottrade
smiley4.gif
and read The Motly FoolEdited by: scotty

a synonym for tightwad is creative........in some cases.

I had a boyfiend one time who I called "thrifty".

I called him "3 sheet Joe" if you can figure out what that means......lol

rgecaprock said:
a synonym for tightwad is creative........in some cases.

I had a boyfiend one time who I called "thrifty".

I called him "3 sheet Joe" if you can figure out what that means......lol

I only use 4
smiley3.gif

My family always took pride in being cheap. My aunt, who lived in a very nice neighborhood, got a call one day, saying the St. Vincent dePaul truck would be in the area that weekend and could they stop by and pick up any old clothes they had? My aunt told them no. The caller asked why and she said, "Because I still wear them!"
smiley36.gif

PolishWineP said:
My family always took pride in being cheap. My aunt, who lived in a very nice neighborhood, got a call one day, saying the St. Vincent dePaul truck would be in the area that weekend and could they stop by and pick up any old clothes they had? My aunt told them no. The caller asked why and she said, "Because I still wear them!"
smiley36.gif
Thank God Rocky tells me when to change clothes.

I love to shower and keep myself very clean but i would wear the samr shirt forever if i didnt have some guidance.

Latest posts

Back