WineXpert I Cannot Believe I Did This!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francie

Reaction score
Okay here goes.........I started a California Trinity last week, I ALWAYS put the little plastic baggie thing with all the other little packets in the box, for some reason, I racked and (thank goodness) looked in the box and GUESS WHAT????? No little plastic baggie!!!! No packets of stabilizer, clearing stuff, etc!!!! WHAT DO I DO?????

Well, I emailed Wine Expert (they have always been great at returning emails in a timely fashion) and hopefully will hear tomarrow!!! I need to check SG in 10 days so hopefully I can just get a new set of packets!!

PS I did give them the numbers from the box

I feel like an idiot!!!
smiley19.gif
smiley19.gif
smiley19.gif
smiley19.gif
smiley19.gif

No worries. you can buy any supplies that came in the kit easily from george. Just rack as normal. Then wait to add the sorbates and pots as needed.

I don't even add the clarifiers when I kits. Also, I have stopped adding sorbate on my non-sweet kit wines.

I absolutely love you guys!! George, from now on, I will only buy my kits from you and the corks, which I love by the way. I have told several people about this site and I hope they take my advice!!

Francie

Another happy customer
smiley32.gif
Don't fret Francie...together we can fix almost every issue that comes up.

I can personally attest to the fact that George'sphilosophy of taking care of all of hiscustomers new and old hasnothas wavered one bit since the first time I called him 3 years ago looking for some 2003 Cru Select RQ kits that I didn't pre order and guess what happened.....I got my kits and a whole lot more!

W.E. seems to forget alot of the packets I see. I bought 2 kits of that
sparkling wine and only got 1 package. Me thinks they need better
quality control over there! Good thing we and W.E have people like George to back us up!He's the man!

Edited by: wade

Wade,

Do you need me to send another add packet for your sparkling wine.

Latest posts

Back