I bought too much Tebuconazole 38% looking to sell some

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wood1954

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a gallon of Tebuconazole and only need half of it. If anyone wants to buy some from me I can mail small amounts or meet someone close by. I’m in Waupaca Wi. It’s a low dose fungicide that is pretty effective and safe to use about three times a season.
on another note, most of the really effective fungicides are really expensive and only sold in large quantities it would be cool to setup a group of growers to share in the cost.

@wood1954 seems like yesterday over pizza at the local winery/ juice bucket drop point I had a discussion with @weaverschmitz about fungicides and how he could walk over and mix a teaspoon of my mancozeb into his sprayer, ,,, we will talk about the club getting this after this mornings picking is done, (FYI yesterday was picking Marquette)

? Have been looking for an excuse to go to Vines and Rushes one of these weekends, humm!

Last edited:
@wood1954 seems like yesterday over pizza at the local winery/ juice bucket drop point I had a discussion with @weaverschmitz about fungicides and how he could walk over and mix a teaspoon of my mancozeb into his sprayer, ,,, we will talk about the club getting this after this mornings picking is done, (FYI yesterday was picking Marquette)

? Have been looking for an excuse to go to Vines and Rushes one of these weekends, humm!
That would be great. My Marquette is about two weeks away

Back