How to serve Pineapple Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishWineP

Reaction score
Decided today was the day to have some Sangria. I got started and didn't end up with Sangria, but ended up with this.
smiley17.gif

Blueberries, strawberries, watermelon & cherries.
20060728_144840_Fruity!.jpg

Top it off with some pineapple wine. I did add a touch of sugar to the fruit. And, this picture was the perfect excuse to show off my new table cloth that I bought at a rumage sale for 50 cents. (I'm kind of a linen junkie.)Edited by: PolishWineP

Nice score on the tablecloth...the drink looks devine....think I have to run over to Warren one day....
smiley17.gif
Edited by: Northern Winos

Why does everyone who's fun live so far away??

Love ya babe!!

Frank the Playboy...lol

(been testing too much Pilsner for carbonation tonight...lol)

Everyone's welcome! Frank, maybe it's time for another trip! We always have room for visitors. Anyone who wants a glass of it, just give me a day's notice if possible. I better get started on that next batch of pineapple wine!
smiley36.gif

Looks outrageously yummy!! With all the heat this summer, a batch of sangria sounds divine!!
smiley20.gif

ms.spain said:
Looks outrageously yummy!! With all the heat this summer, a batch of sangria sounds divine!!
smiley20.gif
It is! I think I'll make more today! And you were the one who started it all with your recipe!
smiley32.gif
Thank you!

I can see a mjor problem with it.
THE JUG IS TOO SMALL!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

With everyone telling you how good it looks (and it does), I assume we will all want some.

PWP,

Sitting here looking at my boring glass of tea and thilnking Wow!! I could have had a Sangria!!!! That looks like it should be on the cover of Southern Living magazine especially with the tablecloth. I really like linens too. Tableclothes and embroiderd cotton pillow cases!!
Ramona

Latest posts

Back