How Can I Make a Label Similar To This?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to stick with the first pic that TonyandKory posted. I'm thinking take your border and put it along the edge of beige field. Does that make sense.

With the help of TonyandKory and Sirs, this is a rough draft of what I was seeking. Other suggestions will be tested and implimented closer to bottling time. I'm always open to critiques. Thanks again for all the suggestions and assistnace.

dock4B.jpg

I definitely think those burnt edges will look cool. please post a pic when you get one on a bottle :)

Will do, but the wine just went in the secondary and then I bulk age for several months, but eventually a pic will be posted. Thanks again for the help.

Fabulous---so glad I suggested the burnt edges! PM me and I will share my address, so you can ship me a bottle!! :)
I would also love to see the finished product when applied to your bottles. Good work!!!

Bring it one step further...put actual bullet holes in it (if you happen to own a gun or someone else who does). Leave a blank area in your design for the hole(s), cut out your individual labels, stack them together between thin pieces of wood, and shoot. It's a whole lot of work and time just for a hole or two, but it's the authenticity that's the branding hook. Like I said...your imagination is the limit depending on how much effort you want to put in.

12g shot gun, sandwich between some cardboard. Do some pratice to find a good distance to shoot from.

BTW, great looking label!

Latest posts

Back