Hot Peppers Wanted!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masta

Reaction score
My yield of hot peppers for making sauce wasdown this year so I am looking for anyone who might havean abundance and be willing to sell or trade.

Please e-mail or PM me with details.

Thanks

I had a fairly sparse crop of all the peppers myself, had enough for what I needed and that was about all....it seemed like it should have been a good year weather wise, but...you get what you get.

Boom Done....appleman is going to hook me up with some great peppers!
smiley32.gif
"Ask and you shall receive"

In return he is going to receive a few new items to spice up his life that we have been working on here at Valley Brew.
smiley20.gif

Great news. Same boat here, my friend grows Jalepenos but gives most of them to me and this year there weren't more than a sandwich baggy full.
smiley19.gif

Are these new items going to be offered again this year?

I'm starting to run low on the Dragon Sauce and Mojo spice. Very addicting stuff. I'm surprised mine has lasted me this long. My son and I have to have it on everything. Good stuff!

Edit: Sorry..... Meant to add, if there's something that you need and Apple can't get for you, I'd be happy to look around down here and see what there is. The farmers market isn't that far from me I can be there on Saturday morning with camera phone in hand so you can see what your getting ahead of time.

Edited by: jobe05

We will be working on putting a few new items together with the holidays coming soon. Will be making a new flavor of sauce this year in addition to the 3 we did last year.

Thanks Jobe for the offer on the peppers and if I need more I will let you know.

I wish I would have known earlier. We had a bunch of them,several varieties. We had a light frost that slowed them down a lot. Might have some that are still good out there. Let me know and if they are still good (most of them are red now). I'll see ifI can get some down your way. Edited by: swillologist

Masta,

Since I live where peppers are a big staple of the Mexican people, we have a store here called Fiesta. They have mounds and mounds of any kind of pepper you can think of so I could go shopping for you. I'll have to take one of the Mexican girls here with me so I'll know which is which.

Ramona

Thanks Ramona and swillologist for the offers on more peppers and I will get back to you if I need any additional peppers for this years batch.

Having a great circle of friends like everyone here on the forum is awesome and is very comforting to know plenty of good people are still out therewhen we seeso many bad things happening in the world.
smiley31.gif

Man appleman really did hook me up with lots of awesome looking peppers...I didn't think I would ever stop pulling bags out of the box! They went straight into the freezer until it is time to make sauce!

Thank you so much....!
smiley32.gif

Latest posts

Back