Home Winery Supply

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren

Reaction score
Anyone ever use any of the concentrates from Home Winery Supply? They are located in Dundee, Mich, not to far from Detroit. Their prices seem fair and they have a good selection. Shipping is fed ex and that gets expensive for heavy stuff. I will probably be going within 30 miles of there this fall when we start home from Northern Wis.

Never have used their concentrates but that is where I bought my first wine making supplies some 15 years ago. If going to Dundee you need to stop at both Cabela's outdoor store and St Julians winery tasting room.

Yes I buy their whites and fruit concentrates. They are not bad and yes their prices are pretty good, actually shipping for 3 concentrates to me was about $25

Thanks Julie, thinking about ordering the Lambrusco and Muscat along with a couple others if my trip does not take me by there. Not many of those two out there to chose from. One online supplier gets 42.00 for the Lambrusco. Will definitly do Cabelos if I get there. Loren

Jeepingchick has bought there Muscat but I have no idea how it came out. Let me know how the Lambrusco comes out, I might be interested in that.

Julie, which ones have you done from there and how did each of them come out?? I am looking to try something new..

Julie, which ones have you done from there and how did each of them come out?? I am looking to try something new..

I have gotten their reisling, niagara, blackberry and they have this concentrate called Bell'agio. It is a blend but I can't figure out what the blend is. I'm pretty sure reisling but not sure what else, I backsweeten to 1.010 and it wasn't too good at first but got pretty good after is aged 6 months.

Thanks Julie! The Bell'agio is it a white or red?

It is a white and after it ages for at least 6 months it is quite good. Similar to a reisling. I have taken it and blended it with blackberry and plum and both were very good.

Latest posts

Back