Home Wine Making Share

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry to be non-committed, but I'm a hard 'maybe'. Probably 49%. Will try, but don't count on me.

Regardless of how many people elect to participate it looks like a nice getaway weekend so we are signed up. I did not attend last year, but the web page for this year's event lists the wine, food and craft vendors from the 2017 event. If anyone else is going we would be glad to meet up at some point. If not, I'm sure it will be a good time.

@mainshipfred Thanks for arranging this. I have it on my calendar and we're looking forward to it.
Has anyone attended the festival in the past - do we need to get tickets in advance or are there plenty?

I still don't have the contract and just emailed them, will let you know. I'm also going to ask if they could throw in a few tickets to the festival. They are only, I think, $5.00 dollars cheaper in advance. I never considered them selling out though. You're welcome and thanks for the recommendation of the festival I think it was the icing on the cake for people to come.

We can now book our rooms, please see below.

Hi Fred,

Please see attached for the executed letter of agreement. Members of your group will now be able to call in and book reservations. The block is listed under Fred Black Group and the number for reservations is 800.255.7625, in house reservations. Please feel free to reach out with any feedback or questions.

Back