Mosti Mondiale Hey George, Mosti Mondiale. price differe

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alot of Big Reds like Cabs and Merlots have these. You probably dont even know you like it.

I do like Merlot and some cabs The cabsdependson what I am eating if I am having food with the wine. I do likea cab witha nice steak. Steak? "what part of the chicken is that?"
I am sure that I enjoy the oak flavorwould like to try the same wine with and without it just to be able to pick the flavor out.

Next time your drinking a BIG RED, try and taste for it. Its kind of
funny, until I went on some wine tastings I really never noticed
myself. Have you ever gone on a wine tasting at a local winery. My wife
and I drove around the state 2 years ago and hit 6 different wineries
in 1 day and tried on an average about 7 - 10 different glasses of wine
at each. Dont worry, they were very far apart and we started really early in the morning, not driving around wasted ,
smiley5.gif
hic-up!

Edited by: wade

I will give it a tryand see if I can taste it in the wine. Someone is building a winery about 4 miles from my home. I look forward to finding out what they have to offer. On my way to the beach is the Duplin winery in Duplin county NC. We have talked about making a stop off there and checking them out. There wine is sold all over the place around here and itis is pretty good. would like to stop by and see what all they have to offer.

now that says a lot. even more for those of us that don't like green persimmons.

Latest posts

Back