Help Me Pick A Label!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afireguy

Reaction score
Hi All,
My son and I have a difference of opion on our lables and he wanted some outside opinions on the subject. Heres the one I like.
20071218_152257_peach_ger_Large.jpg

Fromhere he was trying to explode the peach a bit, so he came up with this.The abv% needs to be adjusted to 18.86 per Masta.

20071218_152638_Peach_Grenade_1.jpg

They are both good but I really like his choice better myself

Those are both great labels Fireguy.........

I would have a hard time picking either one. I guess the easiest thing would be to print one of each and see which one looks better on a bottle.

The lighter one may go better with a lighter colored wine........... but that certainly doesn't make the black one bad. I like them both very much, excellent Job
smiley32.gif

Dang,
Ill never live this one down....hehe...(Kids)
Anyway I like the use both Ideal. 14 bottles are clear with the light yellow peach....would work good with the black, and lighter labels with the boarders around the dark green bottles....thanks guys

I think both labels are very well done. I am with PW.....do 1/2 and 1/2!!

I like the first one, but it will really eat up the ink/toner when printed.

Come on guys, the 2nd one kicks butt, look at the explosion. Sorry I'm not a PC kind of guy.

smiley32.gif
Good anyway you go. We, my wife and I, are trying to decide between four of our own. We just don't seem to be quite as creative as others.

I like them the way you did them. Light on light bottles, dark on dark. Nice job but they are a little incendiary don't you think?

BTW fireguy, I just noticed it's your birthday! Have a great day!
smiley20.gif
Edited by: Jack on Rainy

Fireguy, I find myself creating sometimes 3 labels i really like. They all go on the bottles. What..........the wine label police going to arrest me? hahahahaha
smiley4.gif

Have you tried the 2nd explosion on the first label? I like the explosion but also like the black label. Switch your explosions bet it would look cool.

I really do like both of them.

Ramona

i say go with both their both great,what really counts is whats in the bottles,and if you want at know extra charge i can sample,and tell you send one bottle for judgeing and two for the table,always at your service,or maybe an exchange?

Latest posts

Back