hello y'all

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksvet06

fubar
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am a novice at wine making and trying to learn the in and outs of this hobby as I go along. A little about me well I served our great country for 13 years till I was hurt and was retired and now am a disabled veteran. I currently doing just small amounts of wine at a time that way I can figure out what works and what doesn't before moving on to bigger amounts.

thanks,

ksvet06

Hi ksvet06! Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a good plan going. Pretty much how I started, by reading every thread on this forum til it started making some sense, then 4 small 1 gallon batches to practice with the tools and chems. Then I jumped in the deep end and started creating my own recipes. I found out after my first 5 batches how important a PH meter is, and had to create some duplicate batches with higher PH to blend with my existing lower PH batches to make them better for aging (and drinking I suppose). Still winging it on Kmeta, but plan to get a meter next big purchase.

Nice group of folks, willing to answer lots of questions. It is important to list as much as you can about your process to help folks figure out what any problems might be due to, so be sure to give lots of details if you have any problems.

thank you for your service

Pam in cinti

Latest posts

Back