Hello From WI

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as i have grow up during college i have found that i love good food and good drink of all kinds to go with it. Recently i realized that i love wine and would love to have a glass or two with dinner on more occasions than i can afford now. So i came up with a thought that grew and grew, build a vienyard! I thought about it some more, did some research on the costs and figured that i should start with making wine with concentrates and move up to grapes with time, that and i am not exactly in a place to get to my land or afford the start up cost to start growing grapes. That led me here. I am excited to get started, learn from and contribute to this community.

WIwinemaker. Sorry we hijacked your thread. We do welcome you with open arms (or bottles). Every now and then we go off on tangents. But, in all honesty, if you have a serious question, you'l get a serious answer from the forum. Again, welcome!!! :b

haha its all good. Its good to know that this is a knowing group that is also loose and not "anal" about things like joking around on threads

Yes, we love to give you as many possible scenarios or answers but yes we love to screw around to. Laughter is a stepping stone in life and without it we'd probably all be driving down the road with a loaded gun and shoot the nearest person. The more you laugh in life the more you you let off any stress that could be building up.

Yes, we love to give you as many possible scenarios or answers but yes we love to screw around to. Laughter is a stepping stone in life and without it we'd probably all be driving down the road with a loaded gun and shoot the nearest person. The more you laugh in life the more you you let off any stress that could be building up.

You got that right Wade!! That is why I like this form.. Not only do I learn a bunch but I always get a laugh and that is great after a long day..

Welcome aboard!!

You definitely came to the right site for wine making knowledge and well as you can see - a good laugh!!

Latest posts

Back