Hello From S. Louisiana

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WalkingWolf

Reaction score
Hello to all -- I got into wine making initially with a gallon of honey given to me by my brother. My first was a mead and have made a raspberry and a blackberry/DME combo that is in the secondary presently. The skeeter :pee phenom is what has brought me here today. I look forward to reading through the many threads.

Welcome!
Ask away alot of very experienced winemakers here.

Thanks for the welcome folks.

SpoiledRotten -- I live in bayou country just north of Vermilion Bay. The gators are all over down here. Mostly need to watch your smaller pets. My M-I-L will pull a rifle and take'm out when one shows up in the bayou behind here house. That show is a riot -- some is "overdone" as can be expected.

I guess you can guess that Troy and Elizabeth are my favorites, although I can't help but root for Jr. and Willie every once in a while. :)

Oh yeah they're great also. RJ is kind of a hard *** but on the other hand he is bad *** being a world are wrestling champion.

"Gator on the line choot em, choot em damn it, choot em"!

Last edited:
Welcome. S.P. is specialty all its own. Lots of folks really enjoy it. You will enjoy making (and drinking) it.

Latest posts

Back