Hello from NW Ohio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnagy

Junior
Reaction score
Hello, Finally i find a web forum for wine makers.

Newbie here!
I finished my first 1 gallon batch last month of Welches white grape. Last Saturday I started a batch of Welches white grape and raspberry. My next batch I am working on some grapes from the store.

Well that's my history so far not much but a beginners start for me and its been working out so far.

What was your guys first batch?

Hello Gnagy

New here also.. from Colorado. First experience with wine was when I was 8 years old. Had the pleasant chor of picking the Dandilions for my Dad.. real fun. Last june I became disabled/retired. Have a veggie garden and strawberry patch. Grandaughters got tired of the strawberries (imagine that). So what to do.. I picked the leftovers and came up with seven pounds. Wife wanted to make jam but I thought that was rather boring so I searched on a recipe for strawberry wine and walla.... after that I had excess beets from the garden and decided why not try that. After that I progressed to Beet, Blueberry, Peach, Plum, Grape (only one vine in my garden but got enough for one gallon). My last... and I am a little scared of it "Jalapeno/Habenaro/Raisin. Most of mine are one or two gallon batches. Still learning the process and stumbled across this web site... very helpful. Good luck and enjoy

Back