Hello from Alberta Canada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okotokswine

Junior
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am just starting into my wine making. I currently have a batch of California white Chardonnay, cab, malbec and a merlot. In the go. Any tips are welcome thanks take care.

Welcome!

Don't eat yellow snow... but being from Alberta you undoubtedly you already knew that tip. :D

Joking aside... Actually pretty new to wine making and this site myself. Learned a lot and gotten a lot of tips just by reading a good many of the posts. I generally visit this site periodically navigate to "New Posts" using the "New Posts" link at the top of the page. Hey, maybe that is a tip.:h

If you're starting off doing kit wines, follow all the directions exactly and you will start to get a hang of the terminology, and the actual chemical processes involved and will make you a more well-rounded vintner when you start branching out and doing your own thing

Welcome to the forum. If you have any problems, start asking questions. Somebody will most likely come up with an answer that will help you. Arne.

Welcome to the forums, fellow Albertian. I'm from medicine hat.
This forum is great. I don't post much but always browsing since there is lots of knowledge and experience on here.

Latest posts

Back