Hello from Albany, NY

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and welcome to the what I think is the best forum going! I have had so many questions answered without having to ask them! (Just read some of the threads) PS - I live in Schoharie Country and work in Albany. Nice weather we're having, eh!
smiley1.gif

madnurse said:
Hello and welcome to the what I think is the best forum going! I have had so many questions answered without having to ask them! (Just read some of the threads) PS - I live in Schoharie Country and work in Albany. Nice weather we're having, eh!
smiley1.gif

smiley1.gif
Oh yeah!! Gotta love the weather here in good ole upstate NY!! Thats a heck of a commute everyday, I-90 can be a nightmare at times! I'm lucky.. I work on Wolf Rd and live in Colonie so my commute takes about 5 minutes, except a X-Mas time when Wolf Rd becomes a parking lot..

WM

Appleman,

No, I work in Albany for a Home Infusion Company and help set up patients who are being discharged from AMCH, St. Peter's (in Albany) and Ellis Hospital (Schenectady) who need IV therapy in the home. The only thing I do in Howes Cave, NY is try to make a lot of wine!
smiley36.gif

Ah, I read it wrong, you live in Schoharie and work in Albany! Much better setup. I almost lost my Dad in Howes Cavern when they came to visit me at SUNY Cobleskill many moons ago. We were on a tour and he just about got stuck in a narrow point of the caves! It was a fun tour though and I enjoyed my years down there.

I think I am officially hooked! I now have 2-6gal glass carboys, 2-7.9gal buckets and 1-6.5gal bottling bucket! That, plus lots of little odds and ends from the LHBS and George.. I don't know what is more fun, making wine, or shopping for supplies!! I now have more wine making equipment then beer making equipment!! At least thats what my wife says...
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back