Happy Thanksgiving

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geocorn

Vendor
Reaction score
I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish each of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends.

I would also like to share the things for which I am thankful, in order of importance:

1. My Lord
2. My Family and My Friends
3. My Country (The greatest on Earth)
4. The brave men and women that have served and continue to serve in our military to protect my freedoms.
5. My business and my wonderful customers.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Soldiers who are putting their lives on the line to protect us from the evils in the World. Thank you for all you do, may God keep you safe and return you home to your Families and Friends.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Dave and Linda

Thanks George, and Happy Thansgiving to you and yours, as well as everyone on this board. I wish I could list all the things that I am thankfull for, but to sum it up in a few short words, I'm thankful for this life long journey that God gave me the chance to experience. I'm thankful for each and every person that comes in to my life each day, and I'm thankfull that the Lord is with the others that leave me. It's nice to be thankfull, but it's better to let others know how much.

Happy thanksgiving all.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and I have so much to be thankful for!

Lets all take a few minutes tomorrow to really think about how blessed we all are.

Thank you all. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with friends and family. jh

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a daughter in the Air Forcethat has been to Iraq just north ofBagdadand now is stationed in Korea! The mixed emotions a person has during these times of war. May God Bless us all!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL IN THIS GREAT WORLD...

Thank You for This Day, these Friends, this food...Amen

Friends are our chosen Family!!!!

Latest posts

Back