Happy Father’s Day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geocorn

Vendor
Reaction score
To all you Fathers out there, here is my wish for a most wonderful day with your family.
smiley32.gif

I have been so blessed by my children (girls, 17 and 15) and I am very proud of the way they are learning to be responsible members of our society. Along with the love they show for others, they are all I could have ever asked for! I am one proud Papa!

By the way, I could not have done it without their Mother.
smiley9.gif

I hope the rest of you dads share the same joy with your children.

Shucks George.I just knew that you being a Daddy and all too you wuz a gonna offer all the Dads a 50-60% "Fathers Day" discount
smiley36.gif

Happy Father's Day to all those dads who give it their all. Yesterday I saw a dad in actionwhen his daughtergot married. It was so sweet!
smiley1.gif

Sure do.
Missing their Mother quite a bit (gone 7 weeks three more weeks to go)

Father's day is fun. Steak and fries. Too early for a glass.
smiley1.gif

Thanks George, I hope you and all the other dads here had as great a
day as I did. Spent the day at the local park with the family, cooking
out and fishing with my youngest son.

I flew to Oklahoma City to see my father and spend a few hours before my wife and children picked me up for the drive back to Dallas. We talked a lot about his father (my grandfather) and watched some of the US open. My father is on oxygen, so trips to the park are out.

I did have some quality time with my girls on the drive home.

I had a great day with the two boys at a lake. I taught my oldest how to swim. He was so excited "Look Mommy, I'm swimming".
smiley32.gif

I also built like 100 sand castles so my youngest could knock them down.
smiley36.gif

Kids are so great!!

Latest posts

Back