HAPPY 4TH of JULY

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Wishing all of you a happy and safe 4th....My smoker is loaded down with baby back ribs, a brisket and pork butt...I just finished making my shrimp salad and as soon as i get off here I have to slice up some strawberries to top off that hand cranked freezer of home made ice cream we will do later today.
As NW would say, "Life Is Good"

firework01.gif
Edited by: Waldo

That all sounds good Waldo. What time do I show up? Only thing is whatis everybody else going to have if I do?

By the way, I want to see your grapevines and blackeberries one of these days. They are three years old now and must be getting bigger down there!

Pick me up on your way Appleman, I wouldn't want to miss Waldo's delicious sounding goodies either.
Happy 4th all!

Everyone, have a wonderful day enjoying our freedoms, but don't forget why we have the day off! No matter what you read in the newspapers, we definitely are blessed to be able to call the United States of America home. This is the BEST country on this earth and I am PROUDto be an American!

Waldo your doing it up right. Have about a inch of rain over in White co. AR. more on the way. Will do our hotdogs inside. I agree with Georges coment. Proud to be a American.

Latest posts

Back