Halftime

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was great! At least that’s what all the talking heads on TV were saying before the game and what do I know?
Seriously, rap/hip hop isn’t my cup of tea but I found all but one song not too objectionable.
I found the artist formerly know as fifty cent, nowadays obviously a full dollar at least, to be the only highly objectionable performance.
YMMV

I am a lifelong Steeler fan, but I was pulling for the Bengals. I feel some really questionable calls by their OC hurt them, e.g., firstly, going for the first down on the 50-yard line early in the game, which they did not get, and LA scored on the short drive and, secondly, calling a pass play with 4th and 1 near the end of the game when they have an RB like Joe Mixon and their QB was being sacked all night as though it were bodily function.

I am a lifelong Steeler fan, but I was pulling for the Bengals. I feel some really questionable calls by their OC hurt them, e.g., firstly, going for the first down on the 50-yard line early in the game, which they did not get, and LA scored on the short drive and, secondly, calling a pass play with 4th and 1 near the end of the game when they have an RB like Joe Mixon and their QB was being sacked all night as though it were bodily function.

I have a felling most people wanted the Bengals but thought the Rams were the better team. The Bengals did get lucky with the non facemask call and the tipped ball intersection that they couldn't take advantage of. I personally don't think the Bengals ran enough all game. With all that being said I thought both defenses played very well. All in all I thought it was a very exciting post season.

Latest posts

Back