Guess I should introduce myself

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbritton

Reaction score
Hello all!
I've been lurking the past few days, so I guess I should introduce myself. I have to say in extremely impressed with the expertise and friendliness of this forum!
My name is Christiane from Lancaster, PA and I'm getting back into winemaking. I stopped several years ago after a move to a new city, but the bug has hit again and I had to get back into it. My husband started his very first beer kit this past weekend.
I started a WE Gewurtztraminer kit yesterday and a small 1 gallon of Blueberry Port today. I also stocked my freezer with concord grapes and berries and am hoping to start another recipe I found here tomorrow.
Thanks for all of your great recipes and tips! I have a list of wines I want to do next now!! :)
Best,
C

Hi Christiane

Welcome to winemakingtalk and you just gotta love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER PA'er, :db

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have lots of fun making wine again.

Having joined just a couple weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised to find out how many Pennsylvanians were here. Yet another! Welcome.

Hi Christiane, Nice to have another PA'er on here. There are numerous folks here from over in your corner. Welcome and feel free to ask questions.

Latest posts

Back