Greg Hawkin's Sangiovese

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisP

Junior
Reaction score
Was curious if there was a section where any discussion is happening regarding the Sangiovese grapes that some of us picked on Saturday. This is my first time straying from kits, I'd be interested in how others' pH, Brix or SG and acidity is coming along.
Thanks!

Wow, looks like I should have been more specific - I didn't realize what a large and widespread community this as I just joined today. I'm impressed - I thought everyone would be from the Dallas area near the Toy Store.

Is this a local grape picking as Im in Ct. Welcome to this world wide forum Chris. This is a pretty spread out forum with members from just about every where and all are welcome to learn or share their experienc.

Yep, you're right - local to the store here in Dallas. I'm happy to see such a huge forum, I expected about 50 winemakers. I look forward to hearing and exchanging experiences.

Thats why I signed up. Seeing folks from my neck of the woods on here and this site is based in TeXes.
smiley3.gif
. Its active and some pretty good winemakers here. A definite quality resource. BTW welcome =)Edited by: Aaronh

Latest posts

Back