Grapes on 1 year old plant

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides what Taurii said, you have a bit of disease going on with the brown patches that you might want to address even if you just pick off those couple leaves.

Oh you think that's disease? What do you think it is? I got them from a certified nursery and have a phyto report from the state of California & Oregon. I think it was water that burnt the leaf in a hot day.

It is hard to tell for sure from the photo especially with all the dirt on the leaves, but it just has that disease look to it. You can have all the papers you want from agencies saying the stock is disease free when purchased, but they don't stay that way when planted. I would pick off the worst leaves and eliminate that as a source of any possible spread.

Well this particular plant did spend 7 days in a box being shipped 700 miles. I imagine the temp inside was over 100 for a least some of that. It could just be stressed out right now.

Latest posts

Back