Grapes from L'uva Bella

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flem

Reaction score
Here is the recent memo concerning fresh grapes:

Attached is the fresh grape order form.

If you order more than 10 boxes, a discount will be given $1.00 off per box. If you order more than 20 boxes, $2.00 off per box. We prefer cash or check.

The Muscat Alexandria and Thompson Seedless are in 42 lb boxes or lugs. The other varietals are in 36 lb boxes or lugs. Mix black will be available but we do not have that pricing yet. Our best guess for delivery is Sept. 23rd.

Northern Merlot and Northern Cabernet Sauvignon are also available but would be on a later shipment. Northern Cabernet is $39.75/box and Northern Merlot is $38.00/ box

We would like you to pick up within 36 hours of delivery and for us to ensure quality. You must give us your phone number so we can update you on the progress of the shipment.
There is a chance we could get the first grape shipment Sept.16th. In this case, I would need your order by Sept.10th.
For the Sept 23rd delivery, we need your order by Sept 17th. The last shipment that would include the northern grapes should be Sept 30th.

We stay in close contact with the growers to let us know when it is optimum to pick up grapes so they can be as fresh as possible. I will keep you informed as we receive new or more information.

Additional questions, please call me at 330-536-6450.

Lastly our next winemakers meeting is scheduled for Thursday Sept 1st at 6:00PM at L'uva Bella Winery.

Case Wine Sale is scheduled for Sunday September 25th, 2011. I will be sending the sale prices later in the month.

Ruth
LBJ

Latest posts

Back