• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grapes For Sale-Missouri

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcsavage

Junior
Reaction score
Have a few acres of grapes right now and I am looking to expand, to a lot more. Are there any grape varieties that you would prefer/ buy? Let me know, before I plant in spring.

can you get them new style grapes that grow bottled an labeled, if soo let me know I want some to,,,
sorry I should never answer when I am drinking my own wines. just joshing you a little I mean nothing rude at all, but if you smiled while reading my answer then I have done good this day,
GOD BLESS
Richard::

Have a few acres of grapes right now and I am looking to expand, to a lot more. Are there any grape varieties that you would prefer/ buy? Let me know, before I plant in spring.

Where abouts in Mo are you located? I'm in KC and have a very small portion of my yard my wife has allowed me to plant whatever I want. So of course that's going to be some grapevines. I'd love to get some info from you on how to start if you're local.

Riesling. Sauvignon blanc. Merlot. If you are within reasonable driving distance to. . . . Tulsa.

What do you have growing now. I'm in mid-Missouri and have researched growing grapes in my area also.

Last edited:
Back