good deal??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonzo

Reaction score
Found this cider press for $275. They said it works and havent used it in 5 years. good deal?? its about 2.5 hour drive 1 way

ciderpress.jpg

Found this cider press for $275. They said it works and havent used it in 5 years. good deal?? its about 2.5 hour drive 1 way

Lonzo, I don't know where you are located but if that cider mill were available in Pennsylvania I would own it! It's much better than the ratchet press from Amazon! If you don't buy it, let me know where it is and I will! This would make a great road trip!

well i was gonna buy it, they said i can come pick it up tomorrow evening and then half hour later.....email saying press sold :(

damn, some guy just gave me 30 pounds of free frozen concord and 30 pounds of muscadine grapes and i STILL dont have a press

I would have driven 2100 miles for it. And been able to see my old home town along the way.

Sorry you missed it. Was it Cragslist?

Just found this for $350, should i jump on it??

EOQStOc.jpg

Lonzo it's a great press for fruit. If you have the room to store it, go for it. It is very heavy but if you're pressing with several people this really speeds up the process. One person can be shredding the apples while another one is pressing.

DAMNIT.....just got an email back and they sold it....these things dont last 24 hours on CL

A nickel's worth of free advice. If you see a good deal, don't waste a bunch of time seeking validation on an internet forum. Just go get it!

Latest posts

Back