Mosti Mondiale George, I am so jealous

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

Reaction score
I see from your latest newsletter, which I read with the greatest interest, that you're off to the
WineMaker Magazine Conference

on the 15th of May, returning on the 20th. I wish I was going to it. This is probably the wrong section of the forum to post this, but since I'm strictly a Mosti girl I just naturally head here.

I hope you can give us a monstrously hugereport on all the great stuff that you find out there.

And that means you're going to know who the winners are this year before the rest of us do.

Have a wonderful time, enjoy all the great wine. Though as I said, I'm really jealous!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me. My father is back in the hospital and I am trying to decide whether to go or not.

Im so sorry to hear that George! I hope its not serious and that all goes well. We'll say a prayer for him tonight.

Dad is still in the hospital and I have decided to not go to Napa. He has bounced back before, but this time, I just don't know. Will keep you updated.

George, my prayers are with you and your dad too.

This eveningI amcatching up on forum posts from my 87yr old dad's hospital bedside here in Tulsa as he sleeps. He has developed some type of serious abdomen problemin the areaof a surgery from afew months ago.

I'm with you george. I think you did the prudent thing by staying close to your dad.

Just got back from OKC. Transfered Dad to a hospice where they will keep him comfortable until he passes.
smiley19.gif

Had to use my Power of Attorney to start the ball rolling, so its a good thing I did not go. I will go next year.

Thank you for your prayers. It is his time. All I ask is that it be as painless as possible.

Losing a parent is a hard thing. Both of mine are gone.Will be in prayer for all of you George and yes, may God grant your wish for his last moments to be pain free.

My heart goes out to you and your family, George. Hospice is a wonderful organization. They were there for my father too. My prayers are with you.

George...I've been here too...hospice is a wonderful organization, your Dad is in goodhands. Take care, Jeff.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you George and your entire family. Thisis one of life's toughest events to go through and I too hope he is at peace and does not suffer.

Latest posts

Back