• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fruit for Sale to Make Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverside

Junior
Reaction score
Do you have a source for your fruit? I own a Sand Plum Orchard and have been cultivating my land for 7+ years with trees over 50+ year old. We have an abundance of fruit and I wanted to see if anyone had in any interest in purchasing any? The Sand Plums are organic and grown by the river. Thanks for your time and God Bless! www.riversidesandplums.com We have two varieties of sand plum, we also grow American Plums and Blackberries. Our bloom will start in 6 weeks and we are ready for your order.

Riverside Sand Plums

Oklahoma is where I am located. I'm sorry I should have put that in my post

Where in OK? I'm in MO and might make a trip if the blackberries are plentiful and reasonably priced. Got any more details on what you're offering? Prices? Months you anticipate harvest? A little more specific on the location so we can judge distance?

We are located in Luther Oklahoma, near Deep fork River. Our bloom for Sand Plums will start at the end of March and last through the end of August. We produce any where from 60,000 to 100,000 lbs of Naturally Organic Sand Plums each bloom. The blackberries are not as abundant. We have anywhere from 5- 20 tons of blackberries each bloom. We estimate they will start to bloom at the end of March or the end of April. If you would like to discuss pricing please email me at [email protected] Im sure I can beat or match your current buying price and we truly have an amazing quality of fruit.

What is your minimum order? In your experience, do the plums survive shipping?

Depends, our local minimum is 4 lbs but out of state is different. It would have to be worth shipping. The plums are always well shipped and of the highest quality. We ship them in Styrofoam crates so they stay cool. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Back