Forum Members Visit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jobe05

Reaction score
Imagine you and your spouse having friends on line that come to visit with you. Now imagine that your wifes online friend, is married to your online friend. Thats what we experienced this weekend. My wife is on the "She's in Touch" Forum which is a bunch of people who gather online to help them generate ideas to overcome some of life's daily obstacles in a fun way...... Mostly house cleaning stuff, but a great group of people. They have known each other for many years because of that forum.

Her Husband, Ken, is Baron on this forum. They were traveling back home from Florida and decided to stop in a spend some time with us, and I'm glad they did. Kens a great guy and I was pleasantly surprised at how much we have in common. From Gardening, wine making and wood working to our involvement in our children's life's and education.

Here's the 4 of us:

20080518_111922_100_0014_resize.JPG

Due to time restraints, we didn't get any wine tasting in this time but are planning on a get together maybe over the 4th of July to rent a mountain cabin and have a nice relaxing weekend of wine tastings and friendship.

We're glad we had the opportunity to meet these wonderful people and look forward to many future gatherings.

Now that is cool, what are the chances of that? Wish you could have had some more time to spend together!

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

(sounds like a lost owl!!!)
rrawhide

I know how you feel. Thanks to George and Winestock I have got to meet many of the great people here on the forum.

Joan, From L to R:

Me, my wife Rebecca, Kens wife Cheryl and Ken (Baron)

The forum is like a family and it is so nice to get together...I think that what's makes thing like winestockso fun...PWP has been there both times and had a great time [wish I could make it sometime]...but I havebeen able to get togather withsome fine people from the form too..
smiley32.gif

I really enjoy the fact that the internet allows me to make friends all over the world! Forums, allowing people of like minds to gather, are great tools!
I'm so glad that you got to meet in person and enjoy a visit.
smiley32.gif
Hope there's time for wine the next time around!

Latest posts

Back