For those in need

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To be fair to all you good people i;m offering for free, with you paying half the shipping and i'll pay the other half on shipping
i am more then willing to send you all the seed ticks, dog ticks, deer ticks, an chiggers that you can handle, this first come first get free pets will go on till there is no more ticks in the foot hills of the ozarks, and please no reason at all to thank me, i'm just a lowlife uh i mean nice person,
no returns for no reason, not even if you offer to pay me to take them back, all shipments are one way only,,,,
dawg::

Last edited:
Appears to be a great year for bugs...around here it's flies and wasps. I got hit three times by yellow jackets today...I decided they could keep that ladder, at for another day!

Dawg,
We have no shortage of either of those here in Southern AR..

Spend 5 minutes on my farm without spraying yourself with DEET, and you'll get visited by chiggers. One quick fence repair without spraying first, and I have quite a few bites all over.

As a side note that may be helpful, electric linesmen around here buy cattle ear tags and lace one onto each boot. They claim that keeps away ticks, chiggers, etc.

to late ya'll are plum evil as far as i'm concerned, evil, evil,
since my health is so back an forth, today my RN nurse came by today, while checking my lungs, amputated points an so on she had a fit, she thought a dog had attacked me, LOL , from neck to knees between the chiggers and me scratching both in my sleep and while awake, not to mention when I crawled into poison oak an ivy, there were them really green vines with stickers every where, and again today she threatened me by suggesting that I am not stable, I said yet again, one below the knee amp, an the front 1/3 of other foot gone I said of-course i'm not and she said no I mean your mind, I laughed an told her everybody knows that about me, I guess she's got no since of humor,,,
Dawg::

to late ya'll are plum evil as far as i'm concerned, evil, evil,
since my health is so back an forth, today my RN nurse came by today, while checking my lungs, amputated points an so on she had a fit, she thought a dog had attacked me, LOL , from neck to knees between the chiggers and me scratching both in my sleep and while awake, not to mention when I crawled into poison oak an ivy, there were them really green vines with stickers every where, and again today she threatened me by suggesting that I am not stable, I said yet again, one below the knee amp, an the front 1/3 of other foot gone I said of-course i'm not and she said no I mean your mind, I laughed an told her everybody knows that about me, I guess she's got no since of humor,,,
Dawg::

I even have a damn chigger bite on my upper lip. Now THAT is a bad season. But we finally got rain last night, and that will help for awhile. If you can use it, Benadryl and ibuprofen before bedtime helps keep the itchiness down for me.

Last edited:
Back