first bottling party pic

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mississippi mud

Reaction score
Well finally after thirty days and thousands of post latterI have bottled my first 29 bottles.We didn't polish them but the pinot Gris was crystal clear.thats me on the left and little bro on the right.
20080129_213326_first_botteling.jpg
ut

Mud, great pictures and you and your brother look like you are having fun.

Enjoy those bottles of wine!!! CHEERS!!
smiley17.gif

mud, great pictures....the first batch is the greatest and having an extra pair of hands is a big help until you get your grove on.

I want to hear more about that guitar??

Ramona

We had a great time.Lil bro got hammered he doesn't usually drink wine. though it was hard to tell last night.It would have been difficult to bottle alone .
Ramona ,Justin gave me that guitar for my b-day 2 years ago. when he handed it to me I said "what amI suppose to do with this ?"I didn't play at that time .He can burn it up butI just kind of play around. heres a picture of the guitar my wife gave me for wedding gift.I'll have to keep her around.
smiley2.gif
20080130_080004_GUITAR_002.jpg

That is a nice guitar. Was it made for you, bought like that or belong to someone famous?

Some guy my wife knows was importing them from some where I'll have to get the story again.She gave my mom an acoustic one with an Asian water fall inlay.It's pretty nice also .Do you play Ramona?

No,
I just like all kinds of music. My daughter's cousin is Jerry Cantrell of Alice in Chains. Your guitar made me think of them.

Ramona

Ramona, thats awesome as that was 1 of my favorite groups until the lead singer died. What a shame! Mud, great photos and glad all went well!

Edited by: wade

I wish I had 1/2 a cent for every time I listened to the unplugged cd they made.Edited by: mississippi mud

rgecaprock said:
No,
I just like all kinds of music. My daughter's cousin is Jerry Cantrell of Alice in Chains. Your guitar made me think of them.

Ramona

wouldn't that also be your nephew?

No, A Little History
Actually, he is not realted to me at all. Lain's Dad is first cousin to Jerry Cantrell, Sr. that makes Jerry3rd cousin to Lain.My connectioin is only through marriage to her Dad(my Ex). His ranch in Oklahoma is accross the road from my ex. We see Jerry Sr. (The Rooster)every time we go up there and sometimes Jerry is there too.
The video for "The Rooster" was filmed at my ex's house and property which is the Lain family homestead. Lige and Sara Lain were the grandparents who lived there. That is who I named Lain after.

A bit fo history for those interested. Will be going up there for Easter this year.

Here is a picture of The Rooster and Curtis fishing on his ranch.

Hope you're not too confused......................Ramona

Here is alink to The Rooster video....pretty intense but sure you all have probably seen it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snkbewlsUVk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snkbewlsUVk[/ame]

20080203_091209_pictures_from_f.jpg

Jerry Sr(right) and Hooter Bill (one of the local guys)

20080203_092653_pictures_from_f.jpg

This is the original old family house, you can see it in The Rooster video

20080203_093246_pictures_from_f.jpg

The old red house in the foreground, Jerry Cantrell's ranch.

20080203_094441_pictures_from_f.jpg
Edited by: rgecaprock

Latest posts

Back