FireFox

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrantLee63

Reaction score
Does anyone else have any issues with the forum when running FireFox? For some reason, when I log in it appears as if everything is OK because I get the 'your login was sucessful' notice, but I never actually get logged in. I sent this while running IE which I've never had a problem with, but with that being said, this is the only forum site that I have problems with through FireFox.
Suggestions?

- GL63

No problems here...I love FireFox....Jim uses IE....
Life is much better with the new computer and Vista...
Now when we compute in the morning we no longer get a 'mad-on' first thing in the day....
smiley4.gif

No problems here either, NW, what do you mean by "mad on"? Youre actually the 1st person to say they like Vista!!!!!!!! Me thinks its just a new computer that makes things so fast and easy, for us non-computer people we just dont know how to keep our computer in shape.

I like Vista. There is no way I could ever repeat the language my son uses when he is trying to work around it though.
VPC

I have never had a problem logging on to this forum with Firefox. However, as I used Firefox, I noticed it was slowing down considerably. Dean steered me to Opera and it is much faster. That is what I now use. IE for me is almost at a standstill.

I think the issue with Vista when it first came out was that it wasn't ready for release. They've worked out most of the common problems now.

Is there any easy way to transfer all info from Firefox to Opera like Bookmarks? I checked it out and downloaded but dont see a way to do this.

Wade, the only way I have found is to type the address in the speed dial site. Maybe Dean can tell us a beter way!

OK, thanks. I really have a ton of bookmarks so really dont want to have to transfer all of them over manually.

wade said:
Is there any easy way to transfer all info from Firefox to Opera like Bookmarks? I checked it out and downloaded but dont see a way to do this.

Wade,

You have to export your firefox to a file. Then in opera, go to your bookmarks, and click the file button(has a little diskette next to it) and use the import function directing it towards the file you exported from firefox.

PM me if you need a walkthrough as I can call you and help you out.

Latest posts

Back